Saturday, July 19, 2008

WE FOUND FOOD COLORING!!





there is nothing better to do on rainy days but cook. and boy did we cook. while cooking I, casey madsen, came across something that made a regular rainy night and day into something spectacular! sorry jamie i gave you no credit there  haha dont cry. it is just that i, casey madsen, found FOOD COLORING!!!!!!!!!!!and suprised my dear friend,jamie brady with GREEN macaroni and cheese, (i know mom and abby you cant believe i am eating it!!) BLUE carrot cake frosting!! and RED eggs, that for some reason tasted SO gross. gag. dont get sicked out by the picture of the train wreck in my mouth or the egg haha just know that it made our night a whole lot of fun! and the carrot cake was SO DELICIOUS so credit does go out to jamie there for making it and to mrs. sandy brady for inventing the beautiful thing! taryn my blog ROCKS!!!!

2 comments:

Taryn from America! said...

I love your blog!!!! Good job man I wish I could have found food coloring with you guys!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun...jealous haha!! America Blows....

David and Shalynna said...

You guys are cracking me up. Your blog is one of my all time favorites (and we all know that I look at A LOT of blogs in my free time). How can you be so creative with the most common of circumstances? Help me be creative with my blog!