Sunday, July 13, 2008

post for shalynna


it is about time that we give a shout out to our new dear dear friend shalynna.
she is a little ball of fire and so great. she is the girl that you want to be but dont ever bother trying to be like her because you know it is such an unreachable goal so you just constantly envy her...ha you all know exactly what i am talking about. here are a few things to describe her: she is the cutest skinniest thing ever with totally rocking long EDGY black hair with short bangs that totally make her look so posh and straight out of vouge. she is the girl that wears skinny jeans, the type of girl that should wear skinny jeans unlike so many of us who should just stick with the flare leg or capris, she is an excellent chef and is so friendly. she shines goodness and i dont think that there is a soul out there that would not agree with me. she can make conversation with anyone about anything and never has awkward moments, she has such a strong testimony and is just the best we could have asked for. she is such a good example to jamie and me. anyways the reason i am posting a picture of burnt banana bread egg white and salsa, looks a little bit more like blood and guts but i can assure you that it is not, is because i read on her blog, oh ya she is a great blogger i even think the she blogs she blogs girl would agree, that she likes pictures of breakfast food. so we are her friends and are going to support her weird little fetish and put up a picture of our breakfast. so there you go shalynna. ha cheers

4 comments:

Taryn from America! said...

oh man such a casey breakfast wow! Takes me back...but I would have to say that I do not miss you eating those in my room or the smell of your sick nasty eggs haha! Haha oh man I miss ya case! You are a natural blogger!

Ashley said...

case! i didn't know you had a blog! holy cow! now i can keep updated on your super cool life! :) i miss ya but it looks like you are having so much fun in the Cayman Islands! haha im a little jealous! :)

David and Shalynna said...

OH MY GOSH I AM DYING! THIS IS SO FUNNY! I went from feeling so flattered and almost having to fight back tears for all your sweet compliments to laughing hysterically at why you put that random picture there. I freaking love you girls. Do you know that was the first tribute post anyone has ever written for me? I feel so honored. You two are the best. I am so excited for the Ritz tonight. Party!

Taryn from America! said...

tick tock tick tock......still waiting......